Mahavira also known as Vardhamana, was the twenty-fourth and last tirthankara of Jainism. He was born into a royal family in what is now Bihar, India. At the time of his birth, the whole town was marked by prosperity in terms of agriculture, health, wealth and wisdom. It is for this reason that he was named as Vardhman (Hindi : Vridhi) by his parents. At the age of 30 he left his home in pursuit of spiritual awakening (Diksha). For the next 12 and a half years he practiced intense meditation and severe penance, after which he achieved Kevala Jnana or enlightenment. He travelled all over Bharata (which was larger than todays India) for the next 30 years to teach his philosophy which is based on ahimsa, satya, asteya, brahmacharya and aparigraha.
Mahavira attained nirvana in the age of 72. He was the 24th Tirthankara of Jainism, and he is regarded as a reformer of Jainism rather than its founder.
Scrolling Browse Mode:
• Read Sri Mahavir Chalisa offline after installed it.
• Slide book pages up or down or click the previous and next button on every page top and bottom to locate .
• Slight click any area of screen to open the basic settings of book contains Previous, Next, Catlog, Day/Night, Config and About.
• Clearly browse any chapter title and content.
• "Previous" on top screen location enables to fast flip to the prior chapter.
• "Next" on the bottom of screen enables to flip to next chapter.
• Define Font size, Line space, screen light turning on/off when reading, Sri Mahavir Chalisa basic information.
• Day/ night reading mode allows readers adjust color to protect eyes.
• Check the basic information of current book such as Book name, author, category, description, etc.
• Trigger valid links in the content.
Sri Mahavir Chalisa is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-24. The program can be installed on Android.
Sri Mahavir Chalisa (version 1.0) has a file size of 423.94 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.